I ran into a stranger on the internet….Andrej Antanasov is his name on the internet. I don’t know this man. We were both listening to a video by Dr. Steve Turley, about an incident at the Paris Airport and what it means, for Europe. We had an interesting discussion. I made some comments. Andrej responded. We were all commenting on the Dr. Turley video, above. I found Andrej’s comments interesting, our conversation interesting, so I recorded it here:
The thread was started by someone named John Solo. I don’t know him either. It went like this:
John Solo: Let’s all go out and vote on the 23rd to save Europe. (Not the EU!)
The Biblical model for men and women is very different than the modern world, with it’s acceptance of the so called “equality” of men and women….feminism….which France and The West has uncritically accepted, as how life is to be organized. We see the consequences of feminism at the French Airport….feminists support open borders.
Now we are faced with some pretty curious biological consequences to embracing the equality of men and women. For instance: Men pay 70% of all taxes in advanced countries. That means: European men pay money, for Muslim men to come to their countries, collect welfare, breed with their women. In Germany the gov’t even prints manuals for how Muslim men can have sex with German women.
Muslims come from a very Patriarchal society, with a religion that encourages a traditional view of gender roles, from a society that encourages women to breed when young and have large families. The Muslim view on gender roles, of women marrying young and becoming Mothers, is what the traditional Christian roles used to be for European women, before feminists and secularists ruined Christianity.
Now, Europe is dying.
This new feminist social order, which replaced Christianity for much of the population, it means when the new European women….meaning Muslim women, when she gets pregnant, German European men will go to work, to pay the bills for the Muslim men to raise the Muslim children, who will replace European men and women. That’s what happens when a civilization loses it’s religion. It dies.
This has nothing to do with religion. This is all the fault of globalist Marxist indoctrination done at universities funded by Soros and the Frankfurt school of thought. We would’ve been fine without all the brainwashing, religion or not.
Don’t blame the secularists either. Many secularists disagree with Islam and say that it’s incompatible with many first world values (meaning freedom of speech and thought, no slavery etc.). Don’t make it sound like Christianity is the ultimate answer ruined by all these things because that’s exactly the card the left is playing – the “victim” card.
The left thinks their morals are the ultimate way of life (even though they’re full of hypocrisy) and calls everyone who disagrees racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic etc. The same is with Christianity, except instead of calling those who disagree racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic etc. you call them sinners, heathens, deceived, unrighteous etc. believing you know the ultimate truth which you don’t.
You then, just like the left, make a bunch of straw-man arguments and stick with your belief that you are the best kind of person because of your religious affiliation.
As for the Muslim immigration and economy, I agree on that. This whole mess shouldn’t have happened in the first place and the leaders of certain countries like France and Germany shouldn’t have given the invaders benefits, but the globalists behind this know very well that whites (mainly Europeans and Americans) are a threat to their plans because we are well aware of them and aren’t that easy to control, which is why they are both trying to exterminate us and also redirect wealth to easy-to-control immigrants. It’s all about world domination through demographics and economics (redistribution of wealth to be specific). The only religious factor is the fact that they’re exploiting Islam to do it, but then again, Islam is so authoritarian that I wouldn’t call it a religion. It’s all lies anyway, just like any organized religion out there (including yours)
Poor answer. Cultures have dominant stories, that people have in common, so the culture hangs together…on a common narrative. In Europe, that was mainly the Christian story, the past 2,000 years. Now in Britain, only 5% of the population goes to Christian churches, each weak.
So then Europeans look for another story, as Christianity weakens. It’s instinctive in humans: we need a common explanation for the world…that’s what a story is. That gives a culture a sense of unity. So clever, evil people invented Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School, to replace Christianity, in the minds of the population….because they saw it weaken. These evil people seemed to understand what you refuse to see: people need a common story. Kill one story, they go looking for another….providing an opportunity for evil Marxists.
Blaming Marxists? Well I hate Marxism, I think their story is pure evil, but if Europe had a common set of strong beliefs, then Marxism would be laughed out of the room…as it should be. But where is Europe’s story? There is none. Where is Europe’s sense of identity? There is none. Just a continent full of people with conflicting narratives.
Christianity is dying. When it dies….if it dies….so does European culture….then hell comes to earth. Marxists realize this and wish power and control, through controlling the population, with their own sick twisted story. For them, it’s about power. It’s what they want. They want to control the sheep.
No such thing as lack of “brainwashing”…..all stories are a form of “brainwashing”….so is “secularism”….it’s just a story, about what to believe….or not believe…about the world. Cultural Marxism and Christianity and atheism are just competing stories. Humans are wired for stories. It’s how we evolved. Take their stories away, they find another to survive.
Many things you said made sense, except you live in a fantasy-land if you think we can do away with common stories. People like you are the reason the globalists can get away with their plans for domination. You have nothing to believe in. No coherent story. Islam, for all it’s horror, has something to believe in, something to die for.
It might win.
1) Once again, you’re constantly complaining about the decline of Christianity. Check out Viktor Orban and Matteo Salvini’s attitude towards that. Christianity is making progress in Hungary and Italy as well as in the V4 countries and even in Russia. Just look for the evidence on Turley’s channel. Forget Britain. Brits have always been sissies compared to Eastern Europeans or Europeans in general. They are mega-polite and always try to use manners. Trust me, I’ve studied it at university. Compared to them, Eastern Europeans are beasts (in a good way).
2) You got this one good. The key is to reeducate the people and make them see the flaws of Marxism and instead point to another ideology. Christianity is fine as long as it’s not the Old Testament kind, but I’d prefer that at least these morals be preserved: freedom of expression, border security and pro-life attitude (Hungary has been doing good in bringing that kind of attitude back)
3) Europe has always been full of conflicting narratives. Why do you think there were so many wars throughout history? Religion doesn’t help either. Constantine the Great of the Roman Empire implemented Christianity as a means of easier control since the tribes the Romans conquered had their own religions and bringing them into one religion should’ve made it easier to keep them glued together. We all know how (un)successful that was. I’m pretty sure you’re suggesting that we all should’ve been doing what Islam is doing and have tons of kids and conform to religious dogma 100%. If that happened there would’ve been a holy war of incredible proportions which might have caused the end of civilization. And of course I’m gonna blame Marxists. They are the ones doing the indoctrination ffs.
4) Just because Christianity dies, doesn’t mean European culture will die. In these current circumstances there certainly is a possibility for European culture to die (thanks to mass immigration), but Christianity won’t be affected since there are still Christians in America. But Christianity, like I said, has nothing to do with it. It’s about whether the politicians we elect listen to us or the powers that be (the globalists). Voting for border security should be common sense (it’s not thanks to brainwashing), but I’ve seen tons of Christians who reject evolution and science because “muh God”. That’s not any better than the Islamists who claim science is a tool of the Devil.
5) If that really is the case and all these stories are “brainwashing”, why do you continuously buy into the christian one? Why don’t you buy into the Buddhist one or the Hindu one for example? I’ve seen Buddhists and Hindus and they have some great lessons, much better than the ones Christianity offers.
6) Who said I have nothing to believe in? I have strong beliefs. They just don’t conform to any religious dogma. They are mine and no one else’s. The common belief I share with people is that everyone has a right to freedom, but I don’t like the way this is going. If people like you keep spreading this type of information the situation will boil down to Christianity vs Islam and I don’t think you’d like to hear what Albert Pike (a renown 33rd degree freemason) had to say about that. As for Islam winning, you shouldn’t be that paranoid. Just because Christianity is on the decline doesn’t mean everyone’s going full-on nihilist. There are plenty of people who aren’t Christians but completely reject mass immigration from Islam-ruled countries. The Czech Republic (one of the members of the V4) has a population that is 75% atheist yet they clearly have enough values to realize the threat of Islam. I will give the last couple of words you gave me right back: you make good points, but you are living in fantasy-land because you think Christianity is the key to all the problems. I don’t mind the kind of Christianity being implemented by Orban and Salvini, I just hate that people like you treat it as the only possible solution to all the world’s problems.
Tim Bucks: On your last paragraph, number six: I never said Christianity is the key <solution is what I should have said> to all of the problems. I said a common story is the key. One that gives people a purpose. When societies lose their religion, they die, till a new one comes along. No society in human history has survived without a religion. Like all religions, Christianity has had many problems. That doesn’t change the fact that societies with no religion either quickly find another….or they die off. No exceptions.
His Paragraph 6-Many of your beliefs I share, including freedom, but atheist societies genetically die off in evolution. They never survive. No exceptions. Humans evolved for purpose. I believe a Creator God arranged things that way, it’s embedded in reality, in evolution. God set up the rules, of how reality operates, then let it more or less run itself. …But Europe has lost it’s way: What most of Europe is living off of, are the fumes of a post-Christian culture. Rest in peace, what you believe in, won’t last. I’m not an atheist. You don’t even have to believe in God, to understand this. You just have to believe in numbers: atheists reproduce at very low rates, far below replacement, while religious people reproduce at much higher rates. Religion is life, atheism is death. The future belongs to religious people, not atheists. Atheism is likely a genetic mutation. It has no survival utility. It’s the death gene.
His Paragraph 5-why do I buy the Christian religion? All religions are guesses of the nature of reality. We don’t get to chose the perfect one. We just get to chose the best one. The Christian religion is the best, by far.
His Paragraph 4-This paragraph confirms what I said in my comments on your number six: Religious societies genetically flourish, atheistic societies die off. That’s why there are so many Muslim immigrants: they are genetically flourishing and expanding. Counting on American Christians to save you is a foolish game. We had to save Europe’s ass from Hitler, we are tired of being Europe’s big brother. Go save yourself. Americans don’t really want to pay for NATO, which just means paying for security for Europeans who are too lazy or irreligious to breed or even bother paying their own security bills. Paying for NATO is just America paying for security for Europe, while Islam takes over. No thank you… I’ve never thought there was a real conflict between religion and science, just a conflict between some errant forms of theology and science.
His Paragraph 3-As to religion “not helping”…<his view> that’s crazy. Religion helps, a lot, but: Religion is not an instant fix, it’s not perfect, because it comes out of human interpretation of the divine. God is perfect, humans are not, so religion can’t be perfect. Religion is an attempt to move towards perfection, it’s not perfection itself. The only thing proved by all the religious wars and the evolution of ideas that accompany this, is that moving towards God is exceedingly difficult for flawed human beings. This doesn’t prove religion is false, it proves it is necessary and exceedingly difficult. Marxism is actually a form of religion, it mimics religion, it is a faith based system, with moral goals, but no real God. It is the skeleton of a religion….but a very evil one, since it has no real God at the core of it. So in the end, Marxism is the Golden Calf….idol worship. Marxism is a sin. I worship a real God….not the ramblings of an insane 19th Century scholar who made a mess of his own life.
His Paragraph 2-The Old Testament has been replaced, with the new. Christianity is an evolved moral force in the world. Part of the reason I dislike Islam so much, is it is mostly an Old Testament type of religion. It failed to evolve. It is perfectly fine for a barbaric age, but it has no future, unless the future is barbaric and the modern world collapses. Islam is a morally inferior religion. I’m not a fan. Freedom of expression only evolved in a Christian culture and I’d bet it arises out of Christian theology somehow….but how I haven’t figured out yet. Border security was lost when we gave women the vote. That was a mistake. Women evolved in nature, protected by men. The Bible and the Q’ran both are right on this one: they tell stories of societies arranged in basically Patriarchal forms. That is the form of nature, God approved and approved by evolution. We erred when we allowed women to vote. They tend to vote for open borders, more than men. Pro-life is what Christianity used to be. It’s the way Christianity should be. The church is run by gay men and women. All the real men have left, because the church turned into a Matriarchy, thanks to feminism. This is a mistake against nature and God, that we might not survive. This is also why Christianity is demographically dying. When women run society, it dies. God did not ordain things to be run this way. I once saw a picture of six European Defense Ministers…..all were women. What a joke. No wonder the Muslims are taking over. Women are defending Europe.
His Paragraph 1-Yes Dr. Turley points out lots of good news, on a resurgence in Christianity on the continent. He thinks Christianity will survive. I hope he is right. I pray he is right. I pray it’s not too late.
Note: Andrej’s comments were only edited, to insert separations of paragraphs. His comments appear in italics.